Skip to main content

3 Best Working Ways To Stop Lag On SM-T211.

This post also can be regarded as

How to fix Lag issues on SM-T211.

This Time I am not gonna add any Geeky Way to Get Rid of Lag.

Instead I will a post a solution which every t211 user can Use.

Okay Lets Begin:-

1.)Download 360 Security Lite.
And Boost Using it.

As It doesnt require Root so Dont take Tension, It will Not Damage your device.

But be Careful While operating , Sometimes To clean Any Junk It Can also Delete your Data.

It also Has an Antivirus.

2.)Greenify.

I know it works with root.But it also Works without root.

Battery and Other optimization can Be done through it.

3.)Clean Master.

This app will clear your Samsung RAM and Make it Somewhat lag free.

It has also Battery calibration.

It even Helps to reduce lags by stopping some processes.

These were 3 best ways to stop Lag on SM-T211.

All credits go to Their developer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CyanogenMod For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM - T211

Alright Guys , as we know buying the all new SM - T211(In 2014) was the biggest regret of a Android User. Samsung Promised many things , but only provided the 50% of help. I personally Tried my Best to Ask them, but they bring in so other things. I AM NOT SAYING THAT SAMSUNG IS NOT A GOOD COMAPANY :- BUT Where are The Sources Samsung??? I've been waiting near about 2 years and I am still running on JellyBean. Now there are some people saying that "If you dont like the device, throw it and buy another for yourself". Now At such situations, I am OK to buy Another Device , but why? I spent my hard-earned money to buy it and now you saying 'Buy another Product' This was the Most Distigusting Experience with The T211. Whereas The Samsung galaxy Tab 2 has CM13(Marshmallow) And compared to the Tab 3 Even TouchWiz has failed only till KitKat. The JellyBean  is Buggy as Hell, and I really want Samsung Authority to please listen to me. I AM...

Mystery Solved : TheSunVanished Creepy Twitter Account Exposed.Real or Fake

Hey guys , recently many people have been discovering an Twitter Account , which goes by the username of" @TheSunVanished " and that account claims or the person running the account claims that the Place where he is , has no Sun and he is living in Pure Dark with no supplies. Many People Questioned about where has the person been or Why did the person behind the account go at such a place at first? So , the person running that account also says that he has been making documentaries and doing researches for lot of things and , the first Video he uploaded on his Twitter account was from CNN News which had a headline of "The Sun has Vanished" . As of now we dont know the name of the person behind @thesunvanished , but the only person he follows on Twitter , goes by the Name of " Tucker " , and the person running thesunvanished account says that maybe Tucker is his friend! Many people on his twitter replies were saying that "Why don't yo...

Download 91 Days Full Anime English Dubbed and Subbed

Hey guys, 91days is an awesome anime and thus we here bring link to donwload or Stream 91 Days in HD , Full HD , 360p and 144p. Links : - All the Dubs and Subs are English Dubs And English Subs :- And the Anime is in English Language! Stream or Watch 91 Days in Full HD And 360p Dubbed and Subbed Download 91 Days Full HD , 360p English Dubbed and English Subbed If these links di