Skip to main content

Counter Strike 1.6 , All to Know About A Addictive Game.

I am a Big Fan of Marvel And DC comics.

There is a Game named Injustice - Gods among us.

It was a good game for Playing.

But I was having a Game Named Counter Strike Cs1.6.

THE AWESOMEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

Lets start with Features of The Game.

1.)Good quality Graphics , The graphics are Good And Ok.

2.)There is no story mode, But once you start it playing you will find the point.

3.)The Game is Consisted of Terrorist and CT Forces.In The Career mode you are Only CT Forces.

4.)A Multiplayer Mode For Many People to Play.

Actually The Multiplayer mode Is That which makes this game Cool.

5.)Guns and weapons are good Enough to Do Anything.

6.)Some weapons are there which only terrorist can buy
And some weapons are there which only CT Forces can Buy.

7.)Awesome Maps when on Multiplayer.You can Also download Maps for It.


Thats all about it.

Want to know More.

Feel free to Comment down Below.


Thanks For Reading.....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CyanogenMod For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM - T211

Alright Guys , as we know buying the all new SM - T211(In 2014) was the biggest regret of a Android User. Samsung Promised many things , but only provided the 50% of help. I personally Tried my Best to Ask them, but they bring in so other things. I AM NOT SAYING THAT SAMSUNG IS NOT A GOOD COMAPANY :- BUT Where are The Sources Samsung??? I've been waiting near about 2 years and I am still running on JellyBean. Now there are some people saying that "If you dont like the device, throw it and buy another for yourself". Now At such situations, I am OK to buy Another Device , but why? I spent my hard-earned money to buy it and now you saying 'Buy another Product' This was the Most Distigusting Experience with The T211. Whereas The Samsung galaxy Tab 2 has CM13(Marshmallow) And compared to the Tab 3 Even TouchWiz has failed only till KitKat. The JellyBean  is Buggy as Hell, and I really want Samsung Authority to please listen to me. I AM...

Download 91 Days Full Anime English Dubbed and Subbed

Hey guys, 91days is an awesome anime and thus we here bring link to donwload or Stream 91 Days in HD , Full HD , 360p and 144p. Links : - All the Dubs and Subs are English Dubs And English Subs :- And the Anime is in English Language! Stream or Watch 91 Days in Full HD And 360p Dubbed and Subbed Download 91 Days Full HD , 360p English Dubbed and English Subbed If these links di

Mystery Solved : TheSunVanished Creepy Twitter Account Exposed.Real or Fake

Hey guys , recently many people have been discovering an Twitter Account , which goes by the username of" @TheSunVanished " and that account claims or the person running the account claims that the Place where he is , has no Sun and he is living in Pure Dark with no supplies. Many People Questioned about where has the person been or Why did the person behind the account go at such a place at first? So , the person running that account also says that he has been making documentaries and doing researches for lot of things and , the first Video he uploaded on his Twitter account was from CNN News which had a headline of "The Sun has Vanished" . As of now we dont know the name of the person behind @thesunvanished , but the only person he follows on Twitter , goes by the Name of " Tucker " , and the person running thesunvanished account says that maybe Tucker is his friend! Many people on his twitter replies were saying that "Why don't yo...